5 days a week (Mon-Thurs: 8.45am - 5.15pm, Friday 8.45am - 16.45pm)
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 PA (Negotiable depending on experience)
Our client is the world's leading chemical company, and they are seeking a fantastic Production Manager to join and lead their team at their site at Grimsby.
What you can expect
As Production Manager for the Grimsby site, you will provide leadership to the production shift teams to meet the production output targets in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- You will ensure all Grimsby production, Responsible Care and warehouse requirements are met, through the active promotion and demonstration of high EHS standards and behaviours within the team.
- In addition, you will lead, coach, motivate and develop all employees within the team and ensure provision of technical training documents to support the competence management system.
- You will ensure that the plant procedures lead to the production of quality product in a safe environment, including the management of out of specification product and customer complaints.
- In this role, you will also support the implementation of Continuous Improvement activities within the plant.
- You will manage production led quality control testing for batches produced and any corrective action necessary, ensuring the preservation and improvement of process stability.
- Furthermore, you will provide necessary EHS compliance, including liaison with Regulators.
- Finally, you will be responsible for coordinating resources through Bradford such as Process Chemistry to facilitate new product trials.
What they expect
- You are ideally educated to degree level in Chemistry or Engineering. Or a time served hands on individual with a proven track record across operational manufacturing and ideally chemical manufacturing or another similar manufacturing business.
Pension-It is a defined contribution scheme where the employee can input up to 6%, with the Company contributing up to 10%. Employees who are members of the scheme also benefit from enhanced life assurance protection of 4 times gross salary.
Please apply for this role via the online instructions or contact Helen to find out more. Thank you & Good Luck.